License & Use Info
Fact: graphic design licenses and contracts can be really confusing. With that in mind, we've created a super simple set of guidelines for our designs, templates and artwork that we ask our clients to follow when purchasing our work. You can choose the license option that will work best for you when you place an item in your cart; if a license option isn't available in the drop down menu, it means that specific license isn't offered for that specific product.
All Licenses & Purchases of Digital Products (including freebies)
- Your purchase includes non-exclusive but royalty-free rights to use the asset. (Please note: some designs sold here may be exclusive - check the individual product pages for details)
- You may use the asset in a single commercial project / for a single client or web domain. I.E. You're a fellow designer or a copy writer purchasing an ebook template for a client. You may use that template to create multiple ebooks for that single client, but if you would like to use it for a different client, you will need to purchase another license. Same applies to artwork, icons and other assets - they may be used repeatedly on the same website or within the same project, but cannot be re-used across separate domains, clients, businesses, brands, etc. If you have any questions about this, please let me know.
- You may not redistribute or resell the artwork or template in its original format. It must be heavily modified and customized before release (i.e. you may not resell an ebook template as a template; you need to customize it and fill your own content in, then compress the design into a flat PDF prior to distributing as your own work).
- Credit is not required, but always appreciated.
Basic Commercial License
- Up to 10k sales / downloads
Extended Commercial License
- Unlimited commercial downloads
Still have questions? Feel free to email us!